[Namron] NOW THIS is SCA Related

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 08:55:31 PDT 2006

THE FLIP FLOP EXCHANGE idea didn't necessarily pan
out, but I'll participate whith whomever still wants
to do the flip flop exchange...

However, for your Medieval Delight I offer you:

The FABULOUS FABRIC Exchange!!!

This is great for all you ladies needing to clear out
a shelf in the fabric room! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

Please send 3-5 yards of a pretty, SCA useable fabric
to the person whose name is listed as #1 below.  Then
move MY name to the #1 position and put YOUR name in
the #2 position.  Only your name and my name should
appear on the list when you send your letters out.
Send the form/e-mail to six friends.

This is not a chain letter, it is just for FUN! If you
cannot do this within two weeks, please let me know so
that it will be fair to those participating.  A large
manilla envelope will mail the fabric nicely - or
you can hand deliver them if you know the #1 person on
your letter. You might also wish to arrange to bring
your fabric to a populus meeting or event (Like
BELTAIN)  If you send this to at least six of
your friends and they all participate, you should
recieve 36 bundles of fabric for the price of
one!!!!

I doubt many will drop out because we all
love fabric.  And it's fun to see the location
from which your fabrics arrive.  Also, don't break the
bank if you are sending fabric, but do, please, try to
pick out a nice, pretty piece to send.  If we all make
the effort to send something nice, whether from our
own stash or even a great peice from the sale table,
then everyone will have lovely peices to work from!

The turn around is extremely fast because there are
only two names on the list.  You should be receiving
your Fabric within weeks of sending your letters.
Don't be responsible for spoiling the fun and stopping
the parade of fabric!!  Thank you and have lots of
fun Sewing!

#1.   Trinity Jones    (loves orange and anything with
monkeys, partial to pastels)
      416 Eel River
      Purcell, OK  73068

(it's my sister-I'm slowly bringing her into the
fold!--get it....fabric...fold...lol)

#2.  Samantha Robb/Samarrah
     PO Box 599
     Maysville, OK  73057   (Partial to brocades and
eastern prints...rich colors)

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>