[Namron] " Hmm I wonder what Pooky is thinkin up today? "

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:31:34 PDT 2006

OMG my kind and thoughtful friend I am SO happy you mentioned SPANGS... I
planned on making one and I totally forgot.  YIPPEE I still have time.

Thank ya much
Sæmundr

On 4/28/06, Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> *snip
> Where is that Pooky friend of MINE lately??
> *
>
> Only cause it was requested.
>

> Thought I: I really do love all of you very much!
>
> Thought II: As you just guessed ~ Refer to thought 1.
>
> Thought III:
> *snip
> I am teaching a children's pottery class at  Beltane, and I had in mind to
> use
> Sculpi so as to be able to oven fire it and give the kids something to
> take
> home.  Will the use of a toaster oven be part of the Baronial electricity
> usage,
> or will I need to pay the $15 electric hook up charge?
>
> Genevria, previously known as Dagmar
>
> Good and Loving Lady Genevria,
> I will have electricity on sight prepaid for the disco ball in MY tent. We
> could plug it in there.  If that is too far away from where the pots need
> be fired I could move MY extension cord that will have the
> on-sight-'OK'-tag
> to where it would be more convenient. If a conundrum befalls that plan
> PLEASE DO NOT spend the money to get electricity to do a children's class.
> 'It will be handled' by the Pooky.
>
> Your kindness and generosity to our children humbles me and I thank you!
>
> Thought III.a.
> Kind and Considerate Lady Annais,
>
> Could You and Lady Genevria please contact ME privately so I can find out
> how much time you will need for your classes, also the high limit # o'
> younguns you would like in the class(es), supplies that are still needed
> (electricity), then I can mold the Beltane Event to fit your needs. Tables
> chairs now I'm in brain stormin' mode... beep ME please.
>
> Thought III.b.
> Momma MooOooOOooOo,
> I'd like to talk to you about all the hard work you and your Household
> have
> been doing for Namron's Children of late. I'll call you soon. Thanx again!
> Babble Fish says ::: MMmooOOoooOOo!!!!
>

> Thought IV:
> Mundane precedence set? Yes. Ok,
> *snip
>
> Where is that Pooky friend of MINE lately?? Seems busy.. and quiet.  and
> my
> post are getting longer as his get smaller... and mine are WAY less
> entertaining.
>
> Sæmundr
>
> " A QUESTION! FOR 50,000 MILLENNIA I HAVE WAITED FOR A QUESTION!!! " ~
> Brutalized quote by the Oracle / Time Portal in that episode from the
> original Star Trek series
>
> Naw I haven't been posting emails much lately. Either MY e-mails go blah
> blah love blah love thank you blah love or Lightning strikes the E-list, I
> smell brimstone, then with MY head so lofty in the clouds I type with a
> voice resonating with Thunder. By now I assume everyone has heard both
> versions. Restating a point of view can at first reaffirm but then after
> [...]

Luke 5:  (31) Jesus answered them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor,
but the sick. (32) I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to
repentance."

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo