[Namron] Congrats, everybody

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 23:47:53 PDT 2006

I'll second that... I have never had so much fun stuffing so much food into so many people... hehehe I had a blast! It was great!!! Every one that I spoke with thought the encampment was awesome right down to the baby dragon on the wall. Thanks for the hard work, and making my weekend!!
  Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Nancy Peay <npeay at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Just wanted to say I thought our encampment at Medfair this year looked
great! Lord Wolfgang and everyone else who helped with this really deserve
a pat on the back. The living history tent was a wonderful idea. Also want
to mention the A&S display and all those (especially Constance) who
contributed toward it. Efforts like this are how we attract those important
new members. I don't want to leave anyone out, and don't even know who all
the people who deserve credit are, so please consider this a blanket
"thanks" addressed to YOU and everyone else. Looking forward to next year!

Selva