[Namron] Help!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 13:45:42 PDT 2006

Do you have a tented area for those of us willing to
be "set dressing" to keep out of the sun?

Also, you might consider making a request directly to
the baron and baroness, and perhaps attending the
meeting wednesday night.

I plan on attending in whatever capacity you may need.

--- Colin Douglas <ianmaccoilin at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is a call out to all that can lend a hand.
> University of Science and Arts is having a large
> festival this Thursday known as Droverstock. The
> Students for Creative Anachronism will be having a
> demo of sorts. However we are in need of a couple
> things. First off if there are any people who would
> be willing to help out by just being there, that
> would be wonderful. Also if we can borrow the list
> field that would be greatly appreciated. And if
> there are any drummers who would like to come play
> then that would be great. Also any fighters would
> want a chance to beat on each other this woudl be a
> perfect opportunity.
>   Ever Loving,
>   Ulfgar Kaunradsson Whelp of Pookie
>   President (see Seneschall) of USAO SCA

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>