[Namron] Rumour Mongering and general bad behavior

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 20:58:19 PDT 2006

take it from a formerly villified person (though partially deserving, no doubt)... the rumor mongering will never stop

  it may shift from one person to the next, in sort of a "flavor of the month" fashion, but getting it to actually stop is wishful thinking

  for my opinion, I have great respect for the person in question. general policy for rumors is to go to the source, not to take some lackey's word for something

  speaking of rumors i hear the moon is made of green cheeze

  now back to your regularly scheduled list

  Admiral Duncan MacNamara

  PS....... yes i know my grammar and punctuation stink i ~dare~ you to email ~me~ correcting it like you would in english class ~you~ know who ~you~ are