[Namron] Possible bardic idea

Donnchahd Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Apr 12 09:06:51 PDT 2006

Danielle DeMarseilles wrote:
> Here's an idea,
>   They have a regional fighter practice; would it be possible for us
> to do a regional bardic night type of thing?  Or better yet, we could
> all meet at the regional fighter practice and have a practice there.

I like the idea of combining it with the regional fighter practice.  I
would also suggest that if we start up the Baronial bardic again, that
we combine it with the Baronial fighter practice.  It would be one more
reason for people to come out and get together in the park on a nice
Sunday afternoon.

Donnchadh