[Namron] Everyone please read. Thank You.

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 00:30:10 PDT 2006

Matthias -
  You know I would pick on ya if I didn't like ya but man its just the Marine in you coming out,,, lol
  Ducking for cover...
  Ldy Susannah Blackthorne
  AKA Susie

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:
  Pookie,

I laugh at you often. You are truly something special. You are strange,
fun, odd, and always smiling. I have joked about your constant
"pookieness", and for that I apologise. There is a lot more to you than we
choose to see at times.

To all who read my response to the mystery poster, I apologise. I should
not have thrown fuel on that fire. I am a mix of a lot of things.
Unfortunately, they are not all good. I do the best I can to be a better
person than I act (I'm trying to say that I always want to improve myself).
I'm strong willed person, with a lot of strength of personality. And I
don't often back down from a conflict. Perhaps I should have a few times.

mailing list
Namron at ansteorra.org