[Namron] While on the subject...

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 09:47:42 PDT 2006

Since we are planning to pick up the old tradition of meeting on Sundays (at least that is what it sounds like) do we have any projects for Beltane that we might be able to work on while we are singing?  If there are several people working on a particular project we could get a lot accomplished in one afternoon.  Does anything need to be made (except for scrolls...it is a little too dusty for scroll work at the park)?  Does anything need to be spruced up?  Oh, and when is the next fighter practice?
  In Service,

-Dani
 Humor is just another defense against the universe.
    Mel Brooks (1926 - )