[Namron] Surgery and Beltane

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:36:02 PDT 2006

Kathryn

I dont know what all is involved with your medical proceedure and I dont
know the first thing about helping out at events but I do know how to follow
a checklist and if you need anything at all that day to make it easier,
please let me know.  I am not currently off work that day but I have a very
leanient job and I could easily take it.  Anything at all please let me
know.  Our prayers will be with you.  Your health is the most important
thing.

Sæmundr

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo