[Namron] Non SCA but might be fun for summer

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 08:56:47 PDT 2006

Hunh...I didn't even know we HAD that!  How does one
get on that list?

Thanks for the suggestion!

--- Owen <owenstott at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I have a suggestion. If this get off the ground
> why not use the Namron's Friends and family list to
> do the organization if this activity. That list is
> for non period off topic issues and a convenient
> spot for photos and whimsical polls and a calender.
>
>   Lord Owen
>   Nff moderator
>

> margaret <m.p.decker at att.net> wrote:
>   Rather than sending stuff through the mail, agree
> to bring stuff to a
> central point on a given date and time. That way you
> can choose what you
> want from what's available. M
>

> Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented
azure.>

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>