[Namron] garage sale

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Fri Apr 28 09:15:32 PDT 2006

What kind of SCA goodies will you have?

I traveled to Calontir this past weekend, and I spoke to some of your Calon friendsThey did not mention that you were not playing anymore.  I hope that this is a surplus sale, and not because we will not see you around anymore.

BTW, I changed my name too.  So do not be surprised by the signature.

Genevria, formerly known as Dagmar