[Namron] Beltaine K A S Targets

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 12:17:20 PDT 2006

Hatur  and Others --
  Just spoke with the Event steward for Beltane... thus sayeth Ldy Kathy... We need hay bales for not only KAS, but for archery. So , would you kind gentles whom ever you be with bales of hay for such things be darlings and bring them to the event.. and let us know how many are coming ... so we can plan. You all are the best!!!
  Ldy Susannah...
  Three Fat Chicks Tavern... We feeds ya good!!.. Coming to an event near you! (HINT)

Scott Barrett <barrett1 at cox.net> wrote:
  You got one coming as in Hatur is getting you one, or as in you are
bringing one of your own?

~Finnacan