[Namron] Badges for children (Lord Pooky)

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 21:44:27 PDT 2006

Lord Pooky Dear
do you no longer want me to talk to the embroider. Are
you going to try to paint them?
Please let me know what you would like me to do...I
will not be back from California till August 13th.
You can call me on my cell phone..(405)819-0562. Just
remember that we are two hours behind you...so please
do not call before 9am.
Thank you,
Lucrezia...the beloved

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:23:51 -0500
> From: "Lord Pooky" <lord_pooky at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Badges for children
> To: "Epperson, Sheryl" <namron at ansteorra.org>
>
> To all those who have been interested,
>
> Yes those colors correspond to what E. Adria had
> told ME in the past. MY apologies I missed the post
> about which badges are different colored. Thank you
> bunches HL Annabelle for checking with E. Adria!
>
> I am planning a couple long nights with felt and
> brushes this week, if MY wonderfull friends who have
> been making badges and sashes would contact ME @
> 405.206.1227 I'll get a count and not duplicate
> previous efforts.
>
> Thank you bunches.
>
> Pooky Loves You,
> Pooky - MoC.Do your shopping and make your DREAM at
> Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable
> emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's
> University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving
> Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and
> Vivificates THE~DREAM"
>

> > Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:20:51 -0500> From:
> eppersos at oge.com> To: namron at ansteorra.org> Subject:
> Re: [Namron] Badges for children> > To all
> interested, I went ahead and contacted the kingdom
> MOC, Her> Excellancy Adria Lorelle, about what color
> the stitching on the badges> should be, and am
> copying her response here.> > Greetings HL
> Annabelle,> Most of the badges are on white with
> black or brown emblems. The> marshallette badges
> usually are on yellow felt with black emblems. The>
> heraldic badge is yellow with green emblem and the
> waterbearing badge is> white with a blue water drop.
> the sewing badge is on white with a> black/brown
> needle and a colored thread.> Did I answer your
> question? If you are not sure of a particular badge>
> please ask.>  > Adria> > > > Annabelle> >
> -----Original Message-----> From:
> namron-bounces at ansteorra.org
> [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org]> On Behalf Of
> Jennifer> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:23 PM> To:
> namron at ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Nam
>  ron] Bad
>  ges> > When I looked I notice that they were all
> black and white, do you want> them that way or just
> black stitching? Or would you prefer if they were>
> done with colors? Please let me know...or I could
> get them price pointed> both ways...as for the
> groups colors....think you could just give me a>
> list so I don't have to figure it out myself...I
> know, I am being> ignorant here but some much is
> going on with an event this weekend and> leaving for
> Cali this Sunday.> Thank you,> Lurezia> > > >
> Message: 2> > Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:45:13 -0500>
> > From: "Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com>> >
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Will work for Cloth (to fit)>
> > To: "Barony of Namron" <namron at ansteorra.org>> >
> Message-ID:> > > >>

<D13AB1578C346E44BBFDD5C6F5CDD3390A4F0107 at MTEMAIL.corp.oge.com>>
> [...]
> is the merchant from
> Old World Merchants and is interested in started a
> group out by Spiro.
>
> Spiro is, believe it or not, on Highway 9, though it
> would be easier to
> head east on I-40 until you are almost to the state
> border, then drop
> south about twenty minutes.  Travel time is 3 to 3
> 1/2 hours.
>
> He would really love to see folks from here.  It is
> Crown Tournament
> weekend, and two weeks before Protectorate.  I have
> a phone number for
> him if anyone needs to contact him directly.
>
> Baron Ulf

> The Honorable Lord Robert Debois requests all that
> can attend to
> participate in a demo to guild a new shire and give
> current members a
> fresh place to play and encourage new players. He
> specifically
> requests Heavy and Light Fighters. Attendance is
> open to all
> members!
>
> To take place on Sept 30, 2006 at the
> Spiro High School
> 600 West Broadway
> Spiro, OK 74959
>
> Start @ 9:00 am
> Close @ 2:00 pm
>
> Heavies start at 10:00am and again at 12:00 pm
> Lights start at 11:00am and again at 1:00pm
>
> Fighter's area will be roped.
>
> Camping and crash space is available at THL Robert
> Debois' Residence,
> to include Showering facilities and perhaps a
> bonfire.
>
> Yours in service,
> Tobias "Bones" Gervase
> HMS "Iron Lotus" Ship's Doctor
> Smythkepe/Ansteorran Royal Navy Liaison
> Chirurgeon-In-Training
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 07:49:30 -0500
> From: Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net>
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Anyone Know where Pop is
> Tomorrow?
> To: Barony of Namron <namron at ansteorra.org>
>
> Ulf Gunnarsson wrote:
> > Lady Ailis wrote:
> >
> >> I was wondering if we had a definate place that
> Pop is going to be
> >>

> > Populace will still be at Reeve's Park.  Changing
> the location mid-week
> > has caused a lot of confusion before.  Even if
> someone were to try to
> > call all the phone numbers we have listed for
> members of this barony,
> > some would be missed or unavailable.  With the
> candidate's speaking
> > tomorrow night, we felt it too important to change
> the location without
> > at least a few weeks notice.
> >
> > We know it will still be hot, even in the shade.
> We're very sorry, but
> > it has to be this way.  We do know, however, that
> a member of the barony
> > is planning on bringing a mist-er.
> >

> I will bring ice water as well, so bring your mugs!

<20060802142309.SCUD22014.centrmmtao02.cox.net at compaqed3f77de>