[Namron] Badges for Children...Lady Isobel and Lord Pooky....and anyone who wants to help?

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 07:39:33 PDT 2006

I though the whole reason to talk this over on-line
was to involve everyone in the process. I for one not
only would love your help but your input. I need to
know what is available to me in Oklahoma and that we
are not alone doing this project. And from my stand
point...many hands doesn't spoil the soup but does
make an interesting one...so throw your bone in and
let us know..I for one welcome your help and
input...please??? To me the kids will benefit from
anything you can help with and that is a plus...we
just have to organize...and thank you for being there
and giving out information. I for one truly appreciate
your help. AND I am positive that Lord Pooky would
agree...we need your help and all the information you
gather.

As for the type of fabric we definitely agree on that.
I would prefer sewing a trim over doing a bias
edging...less time consuming and I think it will give
a neater more professional and finished look in half
the time. Plus less buying of fabric and less time in
pressing etc.

How much is the trim you found or do you all want me
to look for some golden gimp or trim here. It may be
the same pricing and so I would prefer not to fill up
my car with stuff that is the same out there. Also my
funds are limited so it would free up monies for my
projects. I am on a buying trip for my business and
don't mind doing the little extra talking or work for
this project. If it will help our group.

Do you think Lady Anya would agree to help on this
project? It would take some time and I would be more
than willing to help as I know you would too. Would
you talk with her on this? Or if we are lucky she will
see this and reply herself. If she does not have time
that is ok...we still have the other option or maybe
she will offer advice as to where to go there.

I would prefer to do things locally if possible, It
helps our local economy. I would love to do the badges
locally too, I just haven't had the time to do the
research to find someone locally at a good price. Most
of my contacts are out here where I went to school,
taught fashion college and worked and lived for over
11 years...I am sure we could find someone out there.
If you wish to find out, I would appreciate it or we
could do it together when I get back next week. Let me
know either way is fine.

Thank you again for stepping up, it is nice to know we
are not alone.
I will be leaving for the swap meet in an hour and
carry my phone with me where ever I go. Please feel
free to call me. My phone number is (405)819-0562.
I will not be going to Los Angeles until Monday. I
will be up there near by until Friday...that is when I
will be leaving for home.
Blessings and friendship,
Lucrezia...the contrite...beloved of Nicu the
heartless, Mumsy to the Beautiful Harmonia and the
Pooky Princess Rossa...the traveler of far lands...and
maker of wonderful thingies..lol
P.S.Just made some beautiful fairy wings for a friend
who is going to re-new her vows with her beloved at
Burningman...I took pics...we should have a class...we
could were them at the Shawnee Fantasy Fair or 12th
night...hmmmm..lol

<20060805224807.68033.qmail at web34606.mail.mud.yahoo.com>