[Namron] Badge and Sash Brigades for children

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 00:56:06 PDT 2006

Salutations everyone:
Ok, I haven't been able to get to a computer in a
couple of days and I am not quite caught up with
emails...whew, you all have been busy....but...I will
be home by this Sunday ;->

I would more than be willing to hand embroider some
badges...good TV work and I would be willing to teach
many hands how to do it...maybe at fighter practices
or something. And I have a couple of boxes of
embroidery threads...getting dusty ;->

As for the sashes...maybe a movie/spaghetti night
would be in order or we could do it pot luck....I
offer my house though it is far or we could do it at
someone else's house.
I have a million or so movies and I am sure many
others do too. We could put the kids in one room and
us in the workroom at my house or what and when ever.

Now Monday nights for me are hard as that will be
sewing/crafting night for us in Shawnee. I will be
working most of weekends except for the first two..I
think...usually Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday.
I will be free some Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and
some Thursdays.

Lucrezia...beloved of Nico the Heartless