[Namron] Baldric-ing officers

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:33:33 PDT 2006

I forget,
points of heraldry are not to be trifled with, Your right especially Kingdom emblazons. I will have to go back up stairs and see what would be permissible.

On a seperate note I do want to see what and if Our Loving Baron and Baroness think about ME and other officers being emblazoned with something representing our office and Namron. I've wanted that Pooky Piper on a baldric for over a year now. I would be proud to wear something, and I make a very effective walking billboard.

I just edited 6 paragraphs from this email. It makes for a much less / more ___________ read.

Pooky
 . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:48:00 -0700From: tgnst at swbell.netTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Pooky Blah Blah and a Capora Question
Coolness... Pook, its best not to moof with Kingdom heraldry... Maybe a big butch gold baldric with the star and piper center front 'and' the storms running on the borders in black?... Heck, I like baldrics for officer marking, there could be a matching set...:-)
...'Stacia
.Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Yes Ma'am,  I have hard copies on MY person of badges and a version with a slight improvement, where in I am hoping I will be approved to add tornadoes around the edges instead of simple dashes of color to represent them as being from Namron. I also have copies of everything else I could find from the MoC area. Rumors are that other places in Ansteorra have online explanations and descriptions of entire Page colleges and buckets of MoC info. So I need to get giddy with a printer and go to everyone's homepage. I do have a CAPORA QUESTION for the learned (Bubba leans forward): Is their an online copy of The Laws of Ansteorra? I am looking to see if it is mandatory for children to have a form of identification on them when at SCA events. They should. I am way tired of the onsight Amber Alerts and the MIA parents. So I need to see if it is already written into Law or if I need to make that happen. I am thinking of making pin on contact info tags for parents to staple to their children, if they are concerned as to whether they can be contacted, when their child needs them and is separated from them. I also want that "piper" on a badge with a Namron tornado behind it to signify MoC of Namron; for a sash; for ME; to be handed down to MY successors.Sounds like it might be MY first paw embroidery project. I'll need to figure out how to get the image to print and put a Namron tornado behind it and make it 3 1/2 inches big. Maybe the happiest man in Namron , nay the North, could help ME with the imaging? hmmm.... Thank you for thinking of ME Mistress Stacia, The Pook . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:14:41 -0700From: tgnst at swbell.netTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] ScandalousPook. Go to the The Stellar Kingdom Of Ansteorra website, Click on Officers, Click the smaller star w/ piper button under Seneshal thats next to Ms Adria's contact info, Thats the Ministry of Children's page, you can find the Badge designs from there...'StaciaLord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Thanx bunches Donnchadh! I might have fulfilled MY need for a scanner by attaching the image to an email. ( I have little faith in attachments or in the new rumors the earth is round) If I get feedback from E. Adria and Baron Ulf or Baroness Maleah that they have seen the image of the badges then MY need for a scanner will temporarily be negated. (unless the world does prove to be round) I am glad to have your number and I look forward to consulting with you for decades to come. Thank you for wanting to help. You might end up being categorized as one of the_Perfect_People as well... We'll see.  Pook . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"