[Namron] FW: [Wiesenfeuer] Some Yule info

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 13 10:29:58 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of Branislava/Paula
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 12:31 AM
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Some Yule info

Greetings unto all,

For those not at Populace this month, I made mention of some of the
ideas for this year's Yule Revel. The theme is 'Fire and Ice' and
the hall will be decorated in ice blues and silvers with candles and
banners with flame elements. If you have or are intending to make
garb in keeping in the theme, consider your blues.

Also, we are having a banner competition, a table decoration
competition and a subtlety competition. With the exception of the
banners, please keep the theme in mind for the table/subtlety
competition. The banner competition is an attempt to encourage
those who have their arms to create banners to display at our events
in the large halls.

I am posting this information early so that it gives people ample
time to think out and create garb, banners and their subtlety
items. If someone could repost this to the various other baronial
lists, I would appreciate it very much.

In Service,
Ly. Branislava
Autocrat, Wiesenfeuer Yule 2006

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News
Politics debate?