[Namron] Sashes and such???

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 22:34:27 PDT 2006

Either way is fine with me or even both...My house is
available on next Sunday if that works out for
everyone, if you decide to do it in Shawnee. Just let
me know so that I make sure everything is cleaned up
from my sewing shenanigans...lol.
Miss you Genevria, I hope you are well and everyone is
healthy...did you get my little presents?
Lucrezia
(405)819-0562

Message: 1