[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 4, Issue 48

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 08:03:05 PDT 2006

Hmmm...time...well as long as it is not before 9 am I
and not too aware around mornings. I can open the
house when ever after that...or would after church be
better? Since I don't know when that is, when would be
a better time. Around 1 or 2 pm to when ever...help me
out Isobel?
I am open on this one.
Lucrezia