[Namron] Painting re-try

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Aug 15 13:57:44 PDT 2006

AHHHHH!!!!!

This is what happens when I read my emails before caffeine *and*
after working weird hours. (disrupted sleep patterns). I will not be
able to make Populace tonight because of the mandatory overtime at
work (for those who do know I work for Southwest Airlines).
Fortunately these crazy times are very few and far between.  The only
other time sorta like this was 9-11. I am thankful that this time has
been blessed.  However the TSA is still working out the logistics of
carry-on stuff which makes my job interesting as it changes day to day.

So let me try this again (cut and paste with editing):

Just a quick reminder that it is that time of week again.  We will be
having Charter Painting *tomorrow* (Wednesday). We will start around
7pmish (SST) at the Moo Manor (1120 Sparrow Hawk Drive). We have
Protectorate invitations to finish up.

We will have snacks, drinks and other munchies as usual. Even if you
do not paint. Come anyway!  We will teach and you can enjoy the
general fun and "Moohem"

We will also be painting on Saturday. Since thus does not conflicts
with the sash sewing everyone can do both!   Protectorate is
approaching fast. The light is at the end of the tunnel and we do
need to get those invitations out ASAP. We'll start around 2pm and go
until whenever.  We will order pizza or something during the evening.

Anyone needing more information or directions  please drop me a email
or call 872-8775  or if you need directions please go to:

http://ocs112.ocs.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

In service,

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe