[Namron] StuCA AKA "The Student Group"

Ashly "Ethne" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 09:34:44 PDT 2006

Greetings Namron,

  It's that time of year again when the clubs and organizations of the University go forth to entice the freshmen to join their varied ranks. Sorry for the short notice on this (had a slight emergency to take care of last pop). What I need are a few display items (Armor, A&S projects (in progress or complete), etc.) for our table. Each group is given one eight-foot long table and two chairs. This year they actually got intellegent and decided not to schedule it during the heat of the day. This is an outside recruitment and space is limited as of this time. The fair is Sunday at 3. I am willing to come by and pick up items on or before Saturday. I will be at scroll painting this Saturday if you want to drop things by there and then help paint.

  There will be another fair that usually lasts about three days. We will have a bit more room for that one. If you are interested, please contact me privately and I will post more about that as soon as I know the dates and times.

  I've heard much wonderful banter and discussion on membership recruitment and retention. While the StuCA isn't "officially" the SCA or Namron, this is still a ripe spot for gathering young and interested minds. We're there to help with the baby-steps in the SCA and to help them get involved. I will be contacting officers and other members of the Barony privately about ideas on helping out with the group. If you are interested in helping, please feel free to contact me.

  We really can't do this with out your support.

  I'm proud to say that I started in Namron. Let's help spread that phrase across the OU campus!

  YIS,
  Ethne Halldorsdottir,
  Acting StuCA President

Lady Ethne Anastasiia Halldorsdottir
Or, a Phoenix Gules
~*~
Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
~*~*~
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
~*~*~*~