[Namron] Monthly Public Minster of Children's Report for the Loving Barony of Namron

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:58:37 PDT 2006

Greetings unto The Loving Baron of Namron from your Minister of Children, " Hi Everybody! " Protectorate XXXth is upon Us. With the populous' help We can easily make this "THE BEST EVENT" Ansteorra has ever known! As for Our youngsters, what I am needing right now, is those who are willing to commit to teaching a class at Protectorate to step forward and sound off. I need to know who you are. I need to know what type of class you will teach. I need to know how long it takes to teach the class. I need to know how many pupils you can teach. I need to know what time frame during the event you would like ME to arrange the class to take place. I need to know these things NOW.Many wonderful people over the past few months have contacted ME and told ME they would be willing to teach a class at some point. "This is commitment time." Please contact ME now and commit to Protectorate XXX as when you are going to teach a class. I need to know as soon as possible so I can get wonderfully helpful people making the specific type of badge for the specific type of class you will be teaching. I also need to know now so I can schedule a time around and amongst everything else happening at Protectorate XXX. Some ideas you might be willing to consider are: Bardic / Heraldry / Costuming / Camping Skills / Fiber Arts / Waterbearing / Cooking / Metal Working / Chivalric Fighting / Herbalism / Courtly Graces / Sewing, Needle work / Serving (feast) / Archery / Painting / Nature awareness / Dancing / Fighting 101 (Fighting etiquette) / Rapier Fighting / General SCA Knowledge / Drumming / Historical Study / Period Gaming / Beading, Jewelry Making / Leather Working / and everyone's favorite Pottery. I would love to here about Any other classes you would be willing to devise. Anyone who has an award for service, artistic endeavors, or courtly manner should be qualified to show something to our children about life in the SCA. If you are interested in an award, this would be a very good way to display your talent(s). Those of you with embroidery machines, please please please contact ME now. I'll know which badges need to be made as soon as the teachers tell ME which classes they will be teaching. I am ready to know who will be able to embroider badges so we can get production started as soon as the badge type needed is known.  Those of you willing to hand embroider badges, MY goodness I humbly thank you. I wouldn't ask that of MY best friend. I have recently been educated on how much time and effort sewing by hand entails. It seems to ME you really have to like it to do it. If you are willing I'll let you and you also will have MY profound thanks. (some teachers might prefer to have the badges representing the class they teach embroidered by hand).Mistress Gwenyth a long time ago you hand sewed embroidery on a shirt for ME, I now know what kind of task that was and would like to thank you more profoundly for your loving efforts. (with more then just this sentence) Lady Genevieve hurray Lady Genevieve! The design you have for some of the badges edged in tornadoes is totally awesome cool! When other types of classes need badges can you digitize those as well or should I find others who can digitize to get the pattern(s) from you? You mentioned earlier you can send / make available the files so others can use them on their embroidery machines? Please let ME know how and I'll let you know who as soon as I know whom. I have a big list of wonderful helpful people to compile. You know who you are and you know who you will be. Next month I hope to have all of your names, so everyone else will know you are wonderful as well. Lucrezia the beloved of Nico the Heartless will be having everyone over to make sashes. Big Pooky Love for Everyone!
It is all of you that are making this possible! Please do consider getting involved in the betterment, as I do, with those who are smaller then you. In service to those smaller then I (Bubbas not included),Lord Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Loving Barony of Namron P.s. I have a big list of wonderful helpful people to compile. You know who you are or you know who you will be. Next month I hope to have all of your names, so everyone else will know you are wonderful as well. Pooky Loves You. P.p.s. Please contact ME every way you can Lord_Pooky at hotmail.com 405-206-1227 or look up, I cast the shadow that eclipses the sun and the moon.