[Namron] Ladies Pavillion at Elfsea Defender

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon Aug 21 14:39:03 PDT 2006

Posted by request.

Maleah

Greetings to Her Excellency Maleah from Duchess Willow de Wisp.
Dear Lady will you pass this missive to the Ladies of Namron
To the Gallant Ladies of Namron
 Inspired by Master Robins story of his first tourney I have decided to
host a Ladies Pavilion  at Elfsea Defender. The Ladies pavilion is a
place of dreams for many a fighter. It is a place where the glory and
beauty of Ansteorra comes alive , but to make it real I need many ladies
taking part. The Barony of Namron hosted the second Queen of Love and
Beauty in our kingdom and Ladies of Namron have always been wise in the
ways of Courtly Love. I was hoping that the Ladies of Namron who come to
Elfsea Defender would take some time and sit at the Pavilion for a round
or the whole tourney. Gifts will be given for Best Kill and Best Death
for each round. You will need a chair and covers for mundane things.
Please bring ribbons or favors. Sometimes ladies will bring additional
Largess to give out. Many ladies bring treats to share, but that is not
necessary.
If you need more information
Duchess Willow de Wisp
willowdewisp at juno.com