[Namron] Sew Day Deux

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 10:20:06 PDT 2006

Dearest Lord Pooky, Lady Isobel and the Barony of
Namron,

I have a gig all this weekend in Chickasaw with the
carnival and will not be able to host the sewing at my
house this weekend.
I am doing henna at the carnival and I do not know if
it will work out or not. If it does not work out then
I can be available to sew and I will bring my machine
with me just in case.
Or if you do it Sunday night in Namron I might be able
to make it as it is on my way home.
OR we could do it another time during the week and I
could host maybe an evening or two.
Up to you all, Let me know what you decide. We could
also split the pile up between all the sewers and
everyone can do them when they all have time...my free
time right now is evenings and some afternoons. I will
be working every weekend till Protectorate.
As for my husband, I never know when he will be home
as he is on call 24 hours, 7 days a week. He helped a
great deal last weekend but was on call, he just
didn't happen to get a call, so we were lucky to have
his help.

As for the Sash Brigade, we have 10 made total of the
sashes, the 8 I sent home with Isobel and 2 of which I
finished here. I do not know how many of the tabards
got made, but those were worked on as well.
I finished cutting out the black fabric and we have a
total of 28 sashes left that need grosgrain ribbon.
That will bring the total to 38, when done.
The new total yardage needed for the yellow grosgrain
ribbon is 93.333, but I would round it out a bit to
cover oppsies or mis-cuts. I would order approx 1 roll
or 100 yards.

I checked with my supplier and we can get a roll of
5/8 Maze (bright yellow) roll of 100 yards for 13.00
plus shipping. (That is .13 cents a yard...a very good
price.)
We could put it on a credit card or COD it for 8.50
more. I would prefer not to incur more charges then
are necessary. They will call me with the shipping
charges sometime today and I will email or call it to
Lord Pooky and Lady Isobel.
Do you want me to order it. Let me know right away.
Thank you, Lucrezia

--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning Wonderful Ladies!
>
> What are your and your husbands thoughts on getting
> together again this Sunday to do more sewing?
>
> It is the weekend I won't be at an event, so I
> should be able to attend.
>
> Luv and Thanks,
> Pook . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa
> Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get
> your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of
> Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our
> Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates
THE~DREAM"