[Namron] need help with bags

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Aug 22 13:14:32 PDT 2006

I am requesting help from all of you sewing mavens who have scrap fabric that you don't know what to do with. I need bags with drawstring tops large enough for a necklace. Remember the ones you saw at populace meeting? Well, they need pretty bags for presentation. So, clean out your sewing room and get rid of all those pesky scraps to a good cause. Please drop me a line so I will know approx how many you can make. Remember I am flying to Georgia this afternoon and won't return until Fri. afternoon. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Maleah