[Namron] Begging forgiveness

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 13:41:07 PDT 2006

I beg the sincere forgiveness of the Barony.

Lord Thomas very carefully permitted the Children's sash brigade a weekend to work before scheduling a work weekend for the Barony.  He was thoughtful of us and I  momentarily forgot that the work time was scheduled.  Please forgive me for stepping on another project.

Would the Namron seamstresses let me know if there is a week night that would work to finish up the sashes?  They are all cut out and so sewing is all that is needed.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra