[Namron] In search of Teachers for Protectorate XXX

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 07:33:35 PDT 2006

Good Day and Much Love, I am asking for members of the SCA to teach classes to our children at Protectorate XXX. If you feel such an endeavor is important and you feel you could make yourself available, PLEASE contact ME off list. I would Love to here from you. Some possible choices for your subject matter could be:

Bardic / Heraldry / Costuming / Camping Skills / Fiber Arts / Waterbearing / Cooking / Metal Working / Chivalric Fighting / Herbalism / Courtly Graces / Sewing, Needle work / Serving (feast) / Archery / Painting / Nature awareness / Dancing / Fighting 101 (Fighting etiquette) / Rapier Fighting / General SCA Knowledge / Drumming / Historical Study / Period Gaming / Beading, Jewelry Making / Leather Working / and everyone's favorite Pottery. I would love to here about Any other classes you would be willing to devise. Anyone who has an award for service, artistic endeavors, or courtly manner should be qualified to show something to our children about life in the SCA. If you are interested in an award, this would be a very good way to display your talent(s).

It would be wonderful to educate and familiarize our children concerning the different dynamics we can experience in Our Society.

I hope you do too.

Thank You Muchly,

Pooky ~ MoC Namron and Supreme Haranguer

206-1227 or email