[Namron] News of the Pilgrimage

Nico Cinocco cnicocinocco at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 19:05:24 PDT 2006

Lucrezia...beloved of Nicu the heartless...mumsy to the "Pooky Princess" Rossa
and the beautiful Harmonia has arrived safely unto Caid, in the Barony of
Calafia. She shall be visiting the festival in Balboa this Saturday (while I
shall be attending the Academy of the Bow).

her itinerary includes a visit to fabric mecca, "El down-town eL-Ay and any
questions should be sent directly to her scribe at fairefolk at yahoo.com and not
on any list.

On another Matter,

As for the children's sashes, might I suggest using old jeans legs to construct
the sash and just overdye them black? I've been seeing old jeans going for as
little as $1.00 a pair - it is both tougher and cheaper than trigger - and they
can take dye pretty good too....

Hey Pook's, if I have any fabric that you might find usable, you are most
welcome to it. Just let me know what it is so I don't spend days looking for
something that isn't there....

I remain,
Niku ho Choriskardia
more commonly known in the vernacular as
Nicu the Heartless