[Namron] Fwd: Request For SCA Members To Participate In A Demo

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 22:08:03 PDT 2006

Aye, Sir Burke,

   I consider myself on the fringe of the kingdom, but
Spiro is I'm going to guess 75 miles fmo me, and not a
straight arrow shot way to get there!

   BTW, anyone else having their posts to some of the
lists run about 7-8 hours behind? I have one I still
haven't seen, and it's midnight now, and I snet it
about 8 hours ago.

Val