[Namron] Burn Ban Back On

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 06:23:52 PDT 2006

   I'm news and sports director for a 'cluster' of
five radio stations based in McAlester..I also write
as a coorespondent for the Tulsa and McAlester
newspapers, and occasionally directly help Associated
Press or do some other side work.

   I like to fool people into thinking that I know
what I'm talking about! :)

Val

--- Samarrah bint Annaan