[Namron] haggis

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Thu Aug 3 21:16:14 PDT 2006

Well I have a can of Haggis. Do you?
Grimmie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maleah
  To: Barony of Namron
  Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 5:03 PM
  Subject: [Namron] haggis

  From the Northkeep list

  Maleah

  Haggis marketing ploys

  1. Freeze dried Haggis, the official Haggis of NASA
  2. Haggis on a stick
  3. Kentucky Fried Haggis, in extra crispy or the Colonel's secret recipe
  4. Stove top Haggis instead of potatoes
  5. Baaaaaa-B-Q with peat and mesquite flavoring.
  6. Mountain Ewe, totally refreshing carbonated Haggis beverage. Do the Ewe!
  7. Cup o' Guts instant Haggis
  8. Entrail Mix: Natural snack
  9. Mix and eat,Cream of Sheep.
  10. Wool-Whip, non-dairy topping
  11. HLT
  12. Moo Goo Gai Viscera
  13. Haggis joy and mounds. Sometimes you feel like a gut, sometimes you don't.
  14. Bleaties Cereal. Breakfast of Champions
  15. Shish Ke Baaaaaaaaab
  16. Ram-Burger Helper
  17. Chockfull o' Guts Haggis Coffee. Gut to the last drop!
  18. Pedialights Haggis, for the wee bairn
  19. Two all-sheep haggis, special sauce, lettuce, cheese........
  20. Haggis Dazz: Premium Haggis Ice Cream
    According to the list I stole this from, 1, 2, 3, and 19 all exist.

  Wynfrith

  I am willing to do something to make the world a better place, but only if it entails using fire.