[Namron] Plume Baronail Succession information correction

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 20:19:01 PDT 2006

Have you seen the Plume this month?  It is absolutely  AWESOME!  I was so impressed that at first I didn't even realze  there was a typo.

  In two locations -- page 10 where the calendar is, listed under the  Newcomer's Meeting AND in our page of information for Baronial  Succession our telephone number is one digit off.

  Remember, Baronial Candidate discussion is NOT permitted on the  list.  So, if anyone has questions of us, we want them to be able  to call and discuss it with us directly.

  Our correct telephone number is 364-0270 for home.
  Mike's cell phone number is 831-5392
  Isobel's cell phone number is 623-2618.

  The email addresses listed in the Plume are correct.
  Mike's is mikea at mikea.ath.cx
  Isobel's is kirkbryce at yahoo.com.

  If you have any questions of us, please use one of the above methods to contact us.

  Thank you.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra