[Namron] PIE-pulous Meeting, August 15th.

Krista Tilley 2 ktilley at coxconnect.net
Mon Aug 7 13:59:03 PDT 2006

I will bring Cheesecake Pie!

Jacqueline
(aka: Krista)

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Samarrah bint Annaan
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 3:53 PM
To: Namron Mailing List
Subject: [Namron] PIE-pulous Meeting, August 15th.

If you were at Pop meeting the other day, you may already know that our
next Pop meeting has been designated as PIE-pulous!  What this means is
that we plan to share love and friendship with all through the culinary
delight of plentiful pastries!

In short, bring pie, share, leave happy!

So, If everyone would "sign up" for what they are bringing we could avoid
too much of the same thing syndrome!  If someone wants to bring something
other than pie, we could use plastic ware, cups, beverages, napkins, ice
cream (for a la mode) or cool whip.  Savory pies are just as welcome as
sweet pies, meat as welcome as fruit, and I KNOW real men do indeed eat
quiche!

So, Here goes:

SAMI:  Possibly apple pie.  Still deciding.

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of
Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the
Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear
of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the
context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your
regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be
with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each
moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on
the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.