[Namron] Quiche' Qruorum / Pie-Pulous

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 06:18:05 PDT 2006

Ahh, my PookipontifactingPerfectionist.....

All know you simply jest with quiche simply because you can!

A quip for quiche is quite quick when one is quackers!

Gotta love da pookie...

lol
--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey folks don't get ME wrong here...
> I was just quoting an adage the way I thought I remembered it!
> I wasn't bad mouthin' quiche nor the MEN who like to eat it (MYself
> included).
>
> So for the official Namron record and in public format I'd just like to
> say at this time that I _Pooky_ am pro-Quiche.
>
> Thank you for the band-width. I did feel I needed to clear up that
> miscommunication before it became a Namronian hullabaloo, hurly-Burly,
> or brouhaha.
>
> "My name is Pooky and I approve this message.".Do your shopping and make
> your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your
> Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center
> of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates
> THE~DREAM"
>

> Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:19:27 -0700From: kirkbryde at yahoo.comTo:
> namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Pie-PulousWell, in that case,
> I'll dust out my quiche dish and see if I can't dig up an old recipe.  I
> used to be a mean quiche maker. IsobelJohn Hurst
> <jhurstsca at cableone.net> wrote:
> Real men MAKE quiche, EAT quiche, transport quiche, whatever. Quiche is
> always good.Ewen>I thought the adage went " Real MEN don't eat Quiche,
> but they do >know how to make it for their Ladies. ">>I'll contact you
> closer to the popul. day, to see if there is >anything specific we are
> needing then.>>MmMMmmmm Pie...........!>>PookaPiePicker>"Those who would
> sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."Ben Franklin -- No virus
> found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version:
> 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release Date:

> countries) for 2¢/min or less.>

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.