[Namron] Pie's are Just a Pook's Best Friend (Filked)

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 09:53:16 PDT 2006

Pies are just a Pook’s best Friend
(as filked by Samarrah with just a little help from POOKIE!)

(spoken)
The French are known for Wine and bread
and duel’s they like to fight
but I prefer a man who lives
and gives delicious pies.

(drum roll please)

A quip over quiche can be quite continental
but a pie can be a pop's best friend
A pie in the paw, while it won't pay the site fee,
at protectorate, it will sure be "et" on that I'll bet

Pie's may come, and pie's may go
and we'll all have some pie, 'fore it ends!
But cream pie or meat pie, those pie's sure got MY EYE!
Pie is just a Pook's best friend!

(Coconut -  Boston Crème-) Talk to me Mrs. Fields!  Tell us how you bake
it!

There may come a time when a Pook needs a favor
But pies are still a Pook’s best friend
There may come a time when his friends need some flavor,
They’ll say a cake is nice
But get that pie or it’s no dice!

Pook’s your pal, when times are grand
And he’ll ne’r leave your side when times aint.
But Pook’s not as fillin' as cheesecake that’s chillin’
Pies
(Bahdah dah dah dah- boom chicka boom )..Pies (Bahda da dah da-boom
chicka boom) I don’t mean cupcakes

Pies

are still a Pook’s-best- friend.

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.