[Namron] Birthday Dinner this Saturday for Gwyneth, Barat, and Jacqueline

barat at cox.net barat at cox.net
Tue Aug 8 10:34:06 PDT 2006

Come one, come all and join Mistress Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere, Baroness Namron, H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds, and his lady Jacqueline Reynolds (that’s Lindsey [August 27], Steve [August 5], and Krista [August 12]) in celebration of their birthdays.

Gwyneth and Jacqueline will turn 25 this year, and Barat turns 42 (plus time added for bad behavior).

Everyone else celebrating their birthday around this time of year come and join with us and we will celebrate your birthday too!

We will be dinning at:

Johnny Carino’s Country Italian Restaurant
970 Ed Noble Parkway
Norman, OK
Phone: 447-5000

We will be gathering there Saturday, August 12 at 7:00 p.m.

All are welcome. I will be calling ahead to make sure they know a crowd is coming.