[Namron] Quiche' Qruorum / Pie-Pulous

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:24:50 PDT 2006

Alas Myas,
Hey no need to complain or feel forlorn ... you are going to Pensic.

Have fun
Be safe
Grab a slice on the road

Pooky the Crusty . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:06:25 -0400From: vujadea200 at aol.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Quiche' Qruorum / Pie-Pulous
 Alas, I will miss the secone Pie-plus in a row, as I will be at Pennsic.  I will have to have some pie at the Pennsic Pie Place, but know that I will be thinking of the popluas on that date  :(
  -----Original Message-----From: lord_pooky at hotmail.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSent: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:50 PMSubject: [Namron] Quiche' Qruorum / Pie-Pulous

 Hey folks don't get ME wrong here...I was just quoting an adage the way I thought I remembered it!I wasn't bad mouthin' quiche nor the MEN who like to eat it (MYself included). So for the official Namron record and in public format I'd just like to say at this time that I _Pooky_ am pro-Quiche. Thank you for the band-width. I did feel I needed to clear up that miscommunication before it became a Namronian hullabaloo, hurly-Burly, or brouhaha.   "My name is Pooky and I approve this message.".Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:19:27 -0700From: kirkbryde at yahoo.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Pie-PulousWell, in that case, I'll dust out my quiche dish and see if I can't dig up an old recipe.  I used to be a mean quiche maker. IsobelJohn Hurst <jhurstsca at cableone.net> wrote:
Real men MAKE quiche, EAT quiche, transport quiche, whatever. Quiche is always good.Ewen>I thought the adage went " Real MEN don't eat Quiche, but they do >know how to make it for their Ladies. ">>I'll contact you closer to the popul. day, to see if there is >anything specific we are needing then.>>MmMMmmmm Pie...........!>>PookaPiePicker>"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."Ben Franklin -- No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release Date: 8/7/2006_______________________________________________Namron mailing listNamron at ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/namron-ansteorra.org

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.=