[Namron] Pooky's niece (11 years old) would like to ask you a question

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 19:52:01 PDT 2006

I'm 11 years old and I would like to join the boffering club in Wiesenfeuer and Namron.
How much does it cost? Do I need to buy anything?
When are the meetings held and do I need to wear anything pasific?
If you have any ideas about names that include cat in them [for me] I'd love to know.

~ Transcribed verbatim by " Uncle " . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"