[Namron] It takes a Barony

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 19:17:02 PDT 2006

I like your ideas, Pooky.  Of course you worry.  Those are your lil darlin's.  It almost makes me wonder if we need 3 adults with children's activities -- or a responsible older youth who could go notify said parents when the adults have to stay with the rest of the crew.  That would provide someone to run errands for the MoC and learn some other great group skills as well. Just thinkin' aloud.  Feel free to consider and toss aside ideas as needed. A lover of Pooky and the children.Isobel

It takes a Barony,
I think I counted it out once and came up with 5 adults or responsiblse. Let's see:

1. A pooky to keep them all eager and run around cutting paper and explaining games and interpreting their needs and wants into methods of fulfillment and whatever else it is I do.

2. An assistant to help do the same stuff simultaneously with the at least 5 of the 20 children gathered so I actually have time to cut paper, glue this, staple that, mellow out scuffles based on covetousness etc.

3. A runner or liaison between the kid's activities and the event. To take kids back to parents / bathroom runs etc. Kid's are constantly wanting to go for one reason or another. (not just because I'm boring)

4. A Perimeter patroller. I feel responsible for children left temporarily in MY custody. If the border of the Children's activity zone isn't constantly monitored they will sneak away unsupervised and unreturned to their Parent or Legal Guardian and then we have a lost child situation. This person can also help parents with the sign in sheet and emphasize to them the necessity of prompt return at the ascribed or promised time.

5. An extra person that can do all these things when the duties of one of them needs to be replicated.

So... at this time I would like to see if anyone would be interested in becoming a Deputy Minister of Children for The Loving Barony of Namron.
Please contact ME off list to describe your qualifications and goals,

Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Loving Barony of Namron ( until MY hair falls out) Oh Wait! oh ohh....

 . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"