[Namron] online

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 05:19:28 PDT 2006

And speaking of the Dino at Sam Nobel....

Saturday, August 12th, is library day at the Sam Nobel Museum of Natural
History.  Simply present a current library card and get in FREE!

Folks from the Department of libraries will be taking note of how many
people take advantage of this special day to decide if they should keep
sponsoring it yearly.

So, load up the kids, the neighbors kids, your mother in law, grab your
library cards and head to NORMAN....

(Sam Nobel Museum of Natural history is one big city block west of Reeves
park...can't remember the street name though.)

Your friendly mundane librarian....

Sami-pie!

--- Monica Healy <mrsjacq at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI!!! Love you Poopie Pants :) Did you hear that the dino is held over
> till
> 8/20 at Sam Nobel?
> Monica
>

> On 8/10/06, Chris Simon <chainmansca at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Hello Namron
> >
> >    I am finaly back online and have email and everything so feel free
> > use it as you see fit. Ummm....... On second thought feel free to use
> it as
> > appropriate.
> >
> >   Chris Simon
> >
> > aka Aethelred
> >

> > New email : chainmansca at yahoo.com

> --
> Love is the answer.

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.