[Namron] Tag child, your parent is it

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 10:17:32 PDT 2006

I can see easily making a pocket on the back of the sash for a 3 x 5 or 4 x 6 card with critical kiddo information on it.  The only problem I see with this method is that if the child does not have his/her sash with him/her, then there is no nifty pocket for the card.

However, if the Loving Pooky has an alternate method to attach said card to child, then I think this is a much cheaper solution than a name tag that gets pinned to the child -- at least the ones I'm thinking of.  The cards can fall out of the sides pretty easily.

If our loving librarian has a different kind of tag than that (the standard convention nametag with built in safety pin) that is more reliable, then I'm very interested in knowing what it is as well.

Pooky, let us know if you want the pockets.  The brigade will need to know prior to making the sashes.

Thankye

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra