[Namron] Tag child, your parent is it

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 11:59:11 PDT 2006

A pocket on a belt idea is good too.  A couple years ago I was interested in commissioning small pouches lined with the silver ironing board material to be used as cigarette butx pouches, so I would have less filters to pick up on sunday mornings. If someone wanted to make those little metal-cloth lined pouches I'd like to work out how much $ you could do them for and we could have them double as ID pouches for kids.

The more ideas , the more likely there will be options that works for everyone.

Pook . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:51:37 -0700From: daydreambelever64 at yahoo.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Tag child, your parent is it
lord pooky ,
i have had a favor on my son since we started 3 yr.ago
i put it on his belt and made a pocket on it too keep what ever he picks up  so he always wanted it with him and on it has his name and my info including my cell number
with fabric paint , so he did not lose the info .
lady Brenna

Do you Yahoo!?Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.