[Namron] Labor Day Potluck

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Aug 11 13:59:51 PDT 2006

Greetings,

The Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners would like to
invite one and all to join us for a Labor day party and potluck on
Monday September 4th, starting around 4:00PM.  The party will be at
Donnchadh and Muriel's place (see below for directions).  The grill will
be available, and my Lady and I were thinking of supplying hamburgers
and/or hotdogs.  The guild will be bringing a keg of beer.  Hopefully
the time will allow those who are going to Gothic War time to get back
should they wish to come.  If the weather still isn't behaving, we may
turn on the sprinkler out back.  So bring yourself, bring a dish, bring
a chair and kick back and relax with your friends.

Directions:
2929 Edinburg Dr.
Norman, OK  73071
(405) 701-8137

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=2929+Edinburg+Dr,+Norman,+OK+73071
(the arrow's a bit off, we're actually back in the corner)

Ld Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners