[Namron] Namron Newcomer's Meeting

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 14:01:14 PDT 2006

Just a reminder that our monthly Newcomer's Meeting will be held Monday  at 6:30 at my house.  I've had 3 new people call in the last week  or so, so this should be a really good meeting.

  The address is 429 Dakota and is located one block east of Flood and  one block south of Acres (first traffic light south of Robinson).

  If you need additional informaiton or further directions, please call  364-0270 (home) or call my husband, Mike at 831-5392 (cell).  He  is much better at giving directions than I am.

  Reminder that you don't have to be new to attend.  Anyone and everyone is welcome!!

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra