[Namron] In search of Help from FIGHTERS!!!!

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 10:03:58 PDT 2006

http://www.ashcraftbaker.com/basket%20hilts.htm

  This is a good site Sami.

  Jolgeirr

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings and a fine morning to all the Fighters of Namron and parts near
and far!

I seek assistance in a quest for my beloved Bjorn. He has been most
graciously gifted of a handsome peice of rattan by Sir Owen this very week
and wishes to tarry no longer in crafting a sword worthy to be raised in
to the honor of Namron!

And here, then, is where thy help is needed. Advice as to where to locate
a place to procure a hilt cage was given us at the fighter practice
yesterday. However, we did not write the information down and have since
lost the information in the deepest, cob-webbiest portions of our brains.

So, milords, I ask of ye, where the heck can I buy one of these thingy's
online? And for a fair price? And where they would send it post haste so
that Bjorn can have his sword ready for next fighter practice?

My thanks to you all....

Sami

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead. (DISCLAIMER: NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!. Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.