[Namron] "Pie"pulace meeting, Tue. Aug. 15

Krista Tilley 2 ktilley at coxconnect.net
Tue Aug 15 06:11:55 PDT 2006

It would seem a little redundant to me to eat at the meeting & then go out
to eat afterwards.  I would think there would be enough sweet & non-sweet
stuff to eat at the pop meeting tonight.

My vote is for eating & socializing at the pop meeting instead of going out
to eat.  See you all tonight!

Jacqueline Reynolds
(mka: Krista)