[Namron] Fighting and pie

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 07:19:34 PDT 2006

First, thank you to EVERYONE who repsonded to my cry for help regarding
sword hilts!  I've bookmarked all the sites that were sent to me and as
there were SO many I wanted to thank you all in one posting...so....

THANK YOU SO MUCH...for helping a lady in distress and encouraging my
Bjorn to stay active, healthy, and ready to kick bootay! lol

Secondly, I had a blast last night!  Pie was great!  Need recipes for
Tague's meat pie...still have Anabelle's from last year. Both were
wondermouse!  I must appologize as I filled up on meat pies and hardly had
room to taste the other goodies...but I think the rest of the barony did a
good job of tasting on my behalf!  I would like to suggest that we just go
ahead and make second august pop meeting the official Annual Pie-pulous
meeting.  What say ye?

Thirdly, wow...did you see all the new/newish faces last night?  I'm very
encouraged to see such good attendance at the meetings and encouraged to
see new faces coming back.  Bjorn and I are actively recruiting a few more
fighters in our area and, if things work as we anticipate, would like to
see the holdings of the Barony extend to enclude at least a few
events/practices/painting/etc...nights in our area.

With gas prices being what they are, I think it would be awesome to see an
"encampment" spring up near Bjornsstead so that anyone in southern Namron
(I.E. Garvin County and nearby parts) would have the option of  somewhere
closer to play as well as things to do in Namron proper.  I have a library
with a meeting room and plenty of acreage at Bjornsstead for out door
endeavors.  I KNOW there are people who've contacted me saying they'd like
to be more involved but are too far away.

If anyone shares these sentiments and would like to see the Barony
increase in such a manner, I would be happy to serve in any manner to see
it happen...but don't think that will keep me from coming to pop
meetings...Ya'll can't shake me that easily...lol

I better get some work done...lol

Sami

P.S.  WHERE can I get a copy of the lyrics to that Birhtday song ya'll
sang last night???? That was AWESOME! (and I need it for a freinds
birthday)

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.