[Namron] Children's sashes Brigade

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 10:40:12 PDT 2006

The sewing will be held on Sunday, August 20 at Lucrezia's house in Shawnee.  We will begin at 1:00 p.m. and work until we are done or she tosses us out, whichever comes first. LOL.

Lucrezia says she has a sewing room with 7 sewing machines and a serger.  Mwahaha!!

She has posted directions, but perhaps she will be willing to post them one more time so folks like me don't have to try to dig through the list to find them.

Carpooling is available.  If you plan to carpool, please call me at 364-0270 and let me know so that we can make sure there are enough spots for folks.

A sincere thanks to everyone who is making this project possible.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra