[Namron] Children's sashes Brigade -- Sewing Day II

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 19:28:10 PDT 2006

This coming weekend Skorragardr has a demo and their populace meeting.  For all seamstresses who are NOT involved in either of those activities, we'd like to finish up the sashes.  Sewing will be at my house on Sunday afternoon starting at 3 pm.

We need a real ironing board (mine drops down from a door) and sewing machines.  I have one in perfect working order and another that works but has no light.  If someone has a serger they can bring with black thread, that would also be marvy.

The wonderful Lord Pooky has promised to grace us with his presence, luv, and sense of humor. (And, I bet if we ask nicely -- even food)

So, will those who can come and sew please let me know so we know how many to expect?  I look forward to hosting this and getting this task completed for our beloved MoC, Lord Pooky.

Hi, Pooky!!

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra