[Namron] Rigid heddle loom

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 07:02:25 PDT 2006

Oh Hey!

I happen to know there is a fiber arts badge for children that have been taught that art form!

If someone would be willing to teach a class at Protectorate XXX, PLEASE let ME know.
 Pooka ~ The teacher hunter
 . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:44:42 -0700From: susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.netTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] Rigid heddle loom
I finally re-found my rigid heddle loom. I am in need of instructions on warping it.  Anyone that can help?
Anyone interested in having a fiber arts day?

Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc